Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

 Prompt Response: A time I was judged unfairly was when I was in ROTC and an upperclassman took 10 points off for my nails and did not take points off for another cadet. I felt that this was unfair just because I am an underclassman does not mean I should be treated differently. To solve this problem, I went to Sargent and talked about this situation; he helped me fix my grade and spoke to the upperclassman.

Summary: We began a new novel that talks about injustice.

Reflection: I learned that blacks were treated unfairly during crime sentences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you had to rely on someone else. How did it feel?

Write about an object that holds sentimental value and why it’s important to you.

Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.